visit our website email us

Thursday, September 2, 2010

inspiration file: pacific weddings

when looking for design inspiration, one of my favorite things to do is comb through the covers of old wedding magazines (yep, i keep 'em). the cover shots are often noteworthy, and always have an extra something special about them worth a second (or third) look. after all, if they weren't amazing, they never would have wound up on the cover in the first place.



i recently ran across across this summer/fall 2008 issue of pacific weddings, and my breath caught in my throat. the bright and cheerful yellow, the mix of floral textures, the bejeweled bouquet band. has memory lane ever been more lovely?

2 comments:

Weddingish said...

LOVE this shot! A good dose of yellow is sure to lift anyone's spirits.

Erin (penny. LA) said...

I usually keep my magazines, but for the ones I do toss I should keep the covers. What a great idea - I love this!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails